- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of estimated fees is to be sent with booking form.
- A bond may be required for events to cover any damage to facilities (clubrooms, XC course etc.) and will be returned after a satisfactory inspection by the Oxley Recreation Reserve Committee of Management. The value of the bond will be negotiated with the hirer prior to hire.
- Please note that hirers must have their own public liability insurance.
- Casual hirers without insurance will incur extra fees for insurance cover and must have “Party Safe” approval from the Police.
- The Reserve and facilities must be left in a clean and tidy manner. The hirer is responsible for the cleaning of the pavilion and toilets prior to and after use. A guide to cleaning required is posted in the clubrooms and toilet block.
- Bookings are not confirmed until Booking Form, Insurance details and deposit are received by Oxley Recreation Reserve Committee of Management.
- Forms must be received at least 28 days before date of hire.
- Payment of fees to be received 7 days PRIOR to use.
Cleaning of Facilities
- Clean surfaces (benches, sink, splash backs etc.)
- Empty bins and replace liners
- Close windows and servery rollers, lock outside door
- Leave fridge doors open
- Sweep and mop floor
- Turn off lights and power points
- Close middle door
- Sweep floors and mop if needed
- Turn off heaters, air conditioning, power points and lights
- Tidy tables and chairs
- Close and lock all windows and doors
- Clean and disinfect toilets
- Check showers and lean mats on wall
- Sweep and mop floors
- Empty rubbish bins and replace liners
- Turn off all lights and lock doors
- Pick up rubbish and put in bins
- Make sure that all taps are turned off
- Line up rubbish bins for collection
- Arena must be harrowed after use
For further information or bookings please contact
The Booking Officer Trina Bellingham
Oxley Recreation Reserve C.o.M.
C/o Post Office Oxley Vic. 3678
Ph 0408 171 382