The cost associated with the hire of the premises or furniture for 2014-2015 is as follows.
Schedule of Fees:
Meetings of community organisations $30.00
Evening meetings $30.00/hr
Half day hire (3 hrs) $90.00
Full day hire (9am-5pm) $180.00
Evening function (5pm-12am)
– Friday to Saturday $240.00
– Sunday to Thursday $180.00
Function (24 hrs eg. 10am Saturday – 10am Sunday) $350.00
Major event (10am Friday – 2pm Sunday) $700.00
Conditions of Hire:
1. A refundable bond of $400 is required for all functions.
2. Hire for Full day, Half day or Evening functions cannot be linked on consecutive days in the same booking. Your booking will automatically be charged at the Function (24 hour) rate.
3. The use of the kitchen, trestles and meeting chairs are included in the meeting rates.
4. The hall must be cleaned at the end of a function and cleaning requirements must be adhered to. Cleaning charges ($25.00/hr) can be deducted from the bond if hirers do not wish to clean the hall themselves after the event.
5. The major event rate includes the use of formal dinner chairs and 3 hours cleaning after the event. If further cleaning is required, it will be deducted from the bond.
6. Note that all costs are inclusive of GST and insurance.
7. A fee will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled.
8. Note that the Hall Committee retains discretionary power to vary the rates. We welcome enquiries from not-for-profit community groups.
Furniture and equipment hire for out of hall use:
Chairs ($1.00 each), trestles ($5.00 each) and urns ($10.00 each) are available for hire for your personal function.